The tour will celebrate Neil Diamond’s incomparable 50-year career and hits spanning decades such asCherry Cherry, Holly Holy, Cracklin’ Rosie, Song Sung Blue, You Don’t Bring Me Flowers, Solitary Man, Sweet Caroline, Love on the Rocks, Desiree and Shilo.
The Australian leg of Neil’s 50 Year Anniversary Tour will commence with two massive outdoor stadium shows in Townsville and the Sunshine Coast followed by an itinerary of arena and special outdoor winery shows:
- TOWNSVILLE – Tuesday 20 March at 1300 Smiles Stadium, Ticketek
- QUEENSLAND – Thursday 22 March at Sunshine Coast Stadium, Ticketek
- SUNSHINE COAST – Saturday 24 March at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Ticketek
- SYDNEY – Tuesday 27 March at Qudos Bank Arena, Ticketek
- VICTORIA – Saturday 31 March at Sutton Grange Winery, Ticketek
- MELBOURNE – Tuesday 3 April at Rod Laver Arena, Ticketek
- HUNTER VALLEY – Saturday 7 April at Roche Estate, Ticketmaster
- ADELAIDE – Wednesday 11 April at Botanic Park, Ticketek
- PERTH – Saturday 14 April at Sandalford Estate, Swan Valley, Ticketek
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 2pm on Thursday 16 November (local time).
Go to tegdainty.com for details.
A Telstra pre-sale starts at 2pm on Tuesday 14 November (local time) through to 2pm Thursday 16 November (local time). Go to telstra.com/neildiamond for details.
Paul Dainty, President and CEO of TEG DAINTY said today, “Neil Diamond is one of the world’s greatest live performers and I am honoured to be working with him on his 50 Year Anniversary Tour and bringing him to cities and venues he has never played. To see him perform the songs that have been the soundtrack of our lives will be an incredible live concert experience. Neil is currently touring the world and his fans and critics have been raving about this brand-new show.”
“Neil Diamond is ‘so good, so good, so good’ at United Center” Chicago Tribune
“Over the last 50 years, Diamond’s proved to be an expert at dreaming up turns of phrase, and pairing them with endearing melodies. Wednesday’s show was a two-hour celebration of that craft.” Nashville Tennessean
“Neil Diamond remains a global superstar with more stage presence and talent than many acts – modern or old – could ever hope to muster.” Express & Star UK
How’s Neil Diamond on his 50th Anniversary Tour? ‘So good! So good! So good!– Miami Herald
Tickets for Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary Australian Tour go on sale at 2pm on Thursday 16 November (local time).