ADDS SECOND ADELAIDE SHOW TO NATIONAL
FLESH AND BLOOD TOUR
- Second Adelaide show confirmed for Saturday 17 July
- Second Adelaide tickets on sale Tuesday 18 May (12noon local)
- Flesh And Blood Tour will visit Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney this July – tickets on sale now
- First Sydney show sold out + Melbourne selling fast.
- New album Flesh And Blood will be released July 2 through Bloodlines
|Frontier Touring are excited to announce Jimmy Barnes has added a second Adelaide show at Thebarton Theatre on Saturday 17 July. Tickets for this show are on sale Tuesday 18 May from 12noon local time. |
This newly announced Adelaide show will see Jimmy hitting the road in support of his forthcoming album Flesh And Blood, playing eight shows across July in theatres in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney.
To meet demand, an additional Sydney State Theatre show for Saturday 31 July was also added during the pre-sale and is on-sale now. Sydney’s Friday 30 July show at the State Theatre is sold out.
Flesh And Blood will be released on July 2 and is the twentieth studio album by Jimmy Barnes. He has enjoyed 12 solo chart toppers plus five with Cold Chisel taking his career tally to a record setting total of 17 #1 albums.
Tickets to the newly announced second Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide show on Saturday 17 July will go on-sale Tuesday 18 May from 12noon local time via frontiertouring.com/jimmybarnes.
The Flesh And Blood single is out now – listen here. The Flesh And Blood album is released on July 2 through Bloodlines/Mushroom and can be pre-ordered here.
|GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE|
NEW ADELAIDE SHOW
Begins: Tuesday 18 May (12noon local time)
ALL OTHER SHOWS ON SALE NOW!
ALL SHOWS ALL AGES *
* U18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
This event is recommended for patrons aged 16+