Travel the Globe
Take your tastebuds on a global tour as Gelatissimo releases three new flavours, each one inspired by an amazing overseas destination.
Want to travel to a fabulous overseas destination and eat like a local? Get a taste for the classic flavours of Italy, Japan and Turkey with Gelatissimo’s newly released Flavours from around the World collection.
The trio of flavours starts with JAPANESE YUZU PASSIONFRUIT, which combines a creamy passionfruit gelato that is bursting with citrusy flavour and a Japanese yuzu-infused passionfruit swirl. Pairing refreshing passionfruit with the sour citrus taste of yuzu gives this creamy gelato a satisfying tang.
Next is the ITALIAN HAZELNUT ROCHER, which sees a hazelnut gelato rippled with waves of chunky chocolate hazelnut spread. Inspired by the iconic Italian chocolate, this gelato is indulgent, creamy, chocolatey and very delicious.
Completing the trip around the world is TURKISH BAKLAVA. This nutty gelato is made with chunks of Gaziantep Baklava and toffee coated nut brittle as well as a smooth pistachio swirl. Gaziantep Baklava is handmade by Gaziantep Sweets in Sydney. It is made using a traditional Turkish recipe and is deliciously rich and buttery.
Available for a limited time only across all Australian stores from May 27. Find your local store to try these flavours for yourself or have them delivered straight to your door!
Not only will they take you on a global journey with three amazing new flavours, but they are also offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing European-inspired holiday at the stunning Guestlands Italia (just an hour from Sydney).
The Luxury Weekend Prize pack is valued at $3,500 and includes;
– Two nights’ accommodation at Guestlands Italia B&B (just an hour from Sydney). – Sports car hire for 2 hours, choice of Ferrari, Porsche, Cobra or AMG. – Private chef dinner for two.
– Self-serve breakfast in Guestlands private La Trattoria.
– Complimentary mini bar.
– Daily happy hour with Italian beer, wines, prosecco and antipasto platter. – Complimentary homemade dough and toppings to cook your own pizzas in the wood fire oven.
– 1L Italian Hazelnut Rocher Gelato, 1L Turkish Baklava Gelato, 1L Japanese Yuzu Passionfruit Gelato.
– $300 worth of travel expenses if travelling from interstate.
Simply follow the link to enter: https://gelatissimo.com.au/win-the-ultimate-escape/