No one does love like Mount Lofty House
No one does love like Mount Lofty” offering guests that book the Hearts on Fire Package (including accommodation and dinner at the award-winning HVR) the chance to win a Hearts on Fire dimond engagement ring worth over $5000 thanks to Grahams. Adding to the fun and flamboyance at check-in, each couple will actually receive a novelty Grahams diamond (fake) to take into the store as they register for their chance to win the real deal. To book this package call Mount Lofty House (08) 8339 6777 and book the “Hearts on Fire” package.
This exclusive opportunity, presented by Mount Lofty House and Grahams Jewellers, is set to make this winter the most memorable yet; and the perfect time and place to pop a special question or celebrate love amid the sparkle of diamonds.
In addition to this unique event, Mount Lofty House has designed bespoke VIP guest experiences aimed at celebrating love this winter and including:
· Indulge in lunch or dinner at the award-winning, acclaimed Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant complete with a private, Sommelier-led tasting in the heritage cellars;
· A rose petal strewn cellar tour, candle-lit proposal or anniversary dinner at HVR;
· Signature couples’ spa rituals in Stable Day Spa;
· Chocolates and Mount Lofty House sparkling on the balcony overlooking the Piccadilly Valley;
· All-inclusive picnic, set up in front of one of the roaring log fires inside Mount Lofty House;
· Gourmet picnic hampers designed to be shared in the botanic gardens directly below Mount Lofty House;
· Pick estate grown flowers throughout the sprawling gardens developed by South Australian icon Arthur Hardy to enjoy back in a private suite;
· Arrive at Mount Lofty House by helicopter, enjoy lunch or dinner at HVR and stay a night or two before departing in style with a vintage car;
· Taste the Adelaide Hills’ wine delights with a helicopter tour from the estate to prestigious wineries such as Shaw & Smith and Hahndorf Hill with a vintage car pickup to return to the mansion.
(Prices on application.)
Jesse Kornoff, General Manager Mount Lofty House, says “winter in the Adelaide Hills is one of the most special times of year to visit Mount Lofty House. With log fires blazing, a glass of warming red accompanying locally grown produce and love in the air – the estate becomes a haven of warmth and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle of a cold city chill.”
“The gardens are thick with the smell of fresh rain and a menagerie of bird life enchants all who visit – and for the early-risers, there is little in life that can equal the site of the blanketing morning mist rising off the Piccadilly Valley as the sun slowly lifts above. Winter at Mount Lofty House truly is a time to celebrate love!”