2020 SANFL STATEWIDE SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL
Ahead of the 2020 SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final at Adelaide Oval this SUNDAY, October 18, SANFL wishes to advise of the following Match Day information:
MATCH DAY RUNDOWN
SANFL Reserves Grand Final
Woodville-West Torrens v North Adelaide | 11:30am
SANFL STATEWIDE SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL
North Adelaide v Woodville-West Torrens | First bounce: 3pm
Broadcast LIVE and FREE and Channel 7 and 7plus | SEN SA & SEN App | ABC Grandstand | Fiveaa | Triple M | SANFL Digital Pass
Gates open to the public at 11:00am
FREE travel will be available on AOX services and regular Adelaide Metro services on Sunday upon presentation of a valid event ticket.
Thomas Seymour Hill Premiership Cup: to be walked into the ground at 2:25pm by North Adelaide 1987 Premiership player and SANFL Hall of Famer Darren Jarman (144 games for North Adelaide and 230 AFL games for Hawthorn and Adelaide) and the Eagles’ 2011 Premiership player and Jack Oatey Medallist Craig Parry (187 SANFL games with Port Adelaide, South Adelaide and the Eagles).
National anthem: to be performed by Alice Haddy (2:56pm)
Coin Toss: by CFS Volunteer John Bradshaw. John has volunteered with the Ardrossan Brigade for 13 years and has been an Eagles supporter for over 50 years.
This year, SANFL has provided complimentary tickets to the Grand Final to CFS volunteers and their families in acknowledgement of their outstanding service and contribution to local communities in South Australia, especially during the devastating bushfires in January this year.
Post-match (approx. 5:30pm): Jack Oatey Medallist to be presented by Marina Oatey (granddaughter of Jack).
Thomas Seymour Hill Premiership Cup presented by SA Football Commission Chairman Rob Kerin
Tickets on sale to the general public via Ticketek
All tickets must be pre-purchased online. Entry to Adelaide Oval is only available via electronic ticketing on a smart phone due to health requirements. No tickets at the gate.
Grand Final ticket prices*:
Under 18s – free
(*Ticketek transaction fees apply)
- This is the first time Woodville-West Torrens and North Adelaide have met in a Grand Final
- North Adelaide and Woodville-West Torrens are also playing in the reserves Grand Final. Only twice this century has a club claimed the league and the reserves Grand Final – Central Districts in 2003 and North Adelaide in 2018
- This is Woodville-West Torren’s 11th Grand Final, having now played six clubs in a premiership decider
- 2020 marks the first time the same club (North Adelaide) has made both men’s and women’s league Grand Final. A win for North Adelaide on Sunday would be the first men’s/women’s double since the women’s league started in 2017.
- Woodville-West Torrens have not won a premiership since 2011, with North Adelaide’s last premiership being in 2018