MATCH DAY RUNDOWN
Ahead of tomorrow’s 2019 SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final at Adelaide Oval, SANFL wishes to advise of the following match day information:
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
- SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final
PORT ADELAIDE v GLENELG |match commences at 3:00pm
- SANFL Reserves Grand Final
Norwood v Woodville West Torrens |11:25am
- 2019 SA U17 Futures Match (SA’s best U17 boys’ talent) | 9:15am
- Ticket boxes open 8:30am. Stadium gates open at 8:45am.
- Tickets for the Grand Final can be purchased right up until the event from National Pharmacies outlets, online at Ticketek or at the gate. Tickets are available from $25 for the Grand Final when pre-purchased from National Pharmacies outlets. Under 18s entry is FREE. All match day and ticket information available on the SANFL website here
- All stands at Adelaide Oval will be open so undercover seating is available in upper levels.
- FREE travel on all regular Adelaide Metro bus, train and tram services with a valid entry ticket when heading to the SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final.
- All under 18s have free entry to the Grand Final and do not require a game day ticket to take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro services.
- SANFL and Statewide Super are encouraging fans attending the Grand Final to bring new summer clothing and shoes for children aged 5-13 to help disadvantaged kids across South Australia through Kickstart for Kids. Donation bins will be located near at the southern and eastern gates of Adelaide Oval.
- Pre-match entertainment with Adelaide grunge rock band Bad Dreems performing on the West End Hill at 1:55pm.
- Port Adelaide Football Club champion and 2019 SA West End Football Hall of Fame inductee
Greg Anderson, together with Glenelg Football Club great and three-time Premiership player
Peter Carey to deliver the Thomas Seymour Hill Premiership Cup into the stadium at2:20pm.
- Free activities for kids, including roaming face painting and balloon creations, and get your photo taken with the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant Float ‘Bruto’ (the big pink monster!).
- Visit the Statewide Super Family Friendly Zone near Victor Richardson Gates (southern end) with handball and goal kicking inflatables and mini football and ‘GOAL’ banner giveaways.
- Enjoy tunes from DJ Paul Marshman on Telstra Plaza from 1:30pm, or head to the Village Green pre-game and at half time to hear Trav Collins (singer/guitarist).
- Post-match (approx 5:30) – Jack Oatey Medallist to be presented by Petrea Oatey (granddaughter of Jack Oatey and daughter of Robert Oatey, who passed away this week).
- Thomas Seymour Hill Premiership Cup to be presented by the Chairman of the SA Football Commission, The Hon. John Olsen AO